12 The Hamlets, 33 Hawthornden Road, Belfast, County Antrim, BT4 3JW
Offers Around £120,000
- For Sale
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Reception
Turn off the Knock carriageway onto Hawthornden Road.
The Hamlets is on the right hand side.
Call or click
Templeton Robinson (Ballyhackamore)
028 9065 0000
Energy Efficiency Rating
The rating for this property is:
The Hamlets is ideally situated just off the Hawthornden Road, a superb first floor apartment that offers bright and spacious accommodation throughtout.
Internally there is a modern fully fitted kitchen, a large lounge, two well proportioned bedrooms and a modern bathroom. There is also the added benefit of a roofspace, which provides extra storeage. Externally there are communal gardens and an allocated parking space, as well as ample visitor parking.
This is a superb spacious apartment in a quiet, yet convenient location close to many local shops and amenities. It is likely to appeal to a wide variety of buyers, therefore early inspection is highly reccomended.
- First Floor Apartment in Quiet Location
- Mature Development
- Large Living Room with Open Fire
- Modern Kitchen
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Solid Wood Double Glazing
- Electric Heating
- Allocated Parking Space and Visitor Parking
- Quiet yet Convenient Location
- Communal entrance hall. Stairs to front door.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid wooden floor, storage cupboard with storage above. Access to roofspace via Slingsby type ladder, fully floored with light.
- LIVING ROOM: 19' 9" x 12' 0" (6.02m x 3.66m)
- Solid wood floor, open fire, feature fireplace.
- KITCHEN: 9' 10" x 7' 7" (3.00m x 2.31m)
- Ceramic tiled floor, laminate work surface and splash back, excellent range of high and low level units, glass display cabinets. Space for cooker (extractor above), plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine, spaces for fridge-freezer, tumble dryer. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap.
- BEDROOM (1): 9' 10" x 11' 7" (3.00m x 3.53m)
- Solid wood floor, built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (2): 8' 2" x 10' 9" (2.49m x 3.28m)
- Solid wood floor.
- Ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls. White suite comprising panelled bath with Mira Sport electric shower unit above, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC.
- One parking space, communal gardens.
- Â£500 per year (Â£125 per quarter)